Monday 3 December 2012

For one day and one day only- a photo!

This will be brief!

I am so damned proud of myself for doing the boudoir shoot and also for how well the images turned out and it was a big slap in the face about how down on myself I have been, or rather that should be a massive confidence boost as even if I say so myself, I look good!! For anyone interested this post here tells why I decided to do the shoot and this post here is about the shoot on the day and how I felt.

 So for those of you who have been asking, here is one photo which I was going to only leave up for 24 hours (don't want it on permanently as told the hubby he is not allowed to share them so bit of pot and kettle black there and he might know about this blog!) but I will leave for a little longer.
 
So TA DAAAAAAA

 

10 comments:

Deb said...

That's fantastic and yes, you do look fabulous. Deb x

BNM said...

woohoo - look fab mrs

BNM

Mummy Plum said...

WOW. You look fantastic RP!

Mam's Fabrics said...

Wow! If I looked like you in photos I'd have them posted in my window!! and I live on a main bus route! Xx

The Rambling Pages said...

That really made me laugh! Hubby wants to get some canvas' printed for the bedroom and before I had these done, there was no way I would have even entertained the idea but now I am seriously considering it!

Theramblingpages said...

Thank you! Hhow are you doing Mummy P?

Theramblingpages said...

You know the real me and this is me glammed up!!

Theramblingpages said...

Thank you Deb, I would fully recommend the experience, it has done me no end of good x

Rebecca Beesley said...

that is an amazing photo - well done!

Ginger said...

Absolutely, stylishly, amazingly gorgeous! Well done you & I'm very very jealous. Totally elegant!