Friday 7 October 2011

Areoplane cake

Just a quick post as last weekend it was Mini Man's birthday so my cake making skills were put to the test again.

I was asked to produce an aeroplane cake with penguins inside and delta wings! Where do 5 year olds get these idea? Last year it was a high speed train with a red dog driving it. I accomplished this, but this year due to time contraints drew the line at the penguins and I have o idea if I managed delta wings but he was ahppy and didnt mention my failing if I didn't

Here is the finished article which I got to bake at 6.30am, ran to the supermarket at 8.00am for icing supplies and had finished and to the party by 11am. I am not normally that disorganised but was ill at the end of the week and unable to make it sooner!

3 comments:

Lizbethcole29 said...

That is amazing!!!!! I hope he had a good birthday!

Sarah Mac said...

Brilliant RP, he's a very lucky little boy!

Mummy Plum said...

What a fab cake. Well done you!