Monday 19 September 2011

The slacker has rejoined MuMenTum

I think the title says it all.
I am slack.
I am rubbish at keeping up with this.
I have zero will power.
I do not know what to do to motivate myself.
I hate the self loathing I am feeling.

Right got that off my chest.

I have got to do something as I really am beginning to go down the line of self loathing. For those of you new to MuMenTum, my first post for this (quite a while ago now) explained that I do not have a great deal to lose, less than a stone, well it was it is now a stone. My main problem is the weight is creeping on, I hate it, so eat some more to make myself feel better and tell myself tomorrow will be a better day, and so it continues and each week a few more pounds are creeping on, my clothes are getting tighter and I hate it that little bit more but don't seem to be able to break the cycle.  I am now convinced I am just going to get bigger and bigger and this 1 stone will turn into 2 and then 3.

I want to do something about it. I saw the photos that New Mum Online had posted and thought maybe this was the way forward for me also. I thought hard about what I hate the most, the tight clothes, the knowing I shouldn't be eating something, or the way I was beginning to look, and I think it is the latter which strikes the cord the most. So apologies for those of you who don't want to see this or sit there and think moaning bit**, I would be grateful to be looking at that, for me it is becoming a growing issue (in more ways than one), so this is meant to motivate me, keep me on track.

Weight - 10 stone 5lb
Ideal weight - 9 stone 3lb

My expanding belly which was once upon a time and post kids nice and flat.

And these are the 3 rolls of fat I now sport instead of my nice flat stomach and want to get rid off
I really just want to try and get it going smaller because at the moment it only seems to be growing and I don't like it.

As for the tops of my legs, don't even get me started!

So for about the 10th time I am going to try and stick with this weekly blog hop, try and really do something to make myself feel better and try and have better more positive reports each week.



No comments: